Music Adventure is a group course created by Pro-Music’s experienced teachers and modeled after the methods of renowned educators Orff and Kodály. It is specially designed for children from ages 4-6, using fun, innovative, and accessible means to instill a love of music and provide a strong foundation.
MUSIC ADVENTURE (for 4 – 6 years old)
In Music Adventure, students learn actively through games and activities, and our teachers engage their mind and body through a mixture of singing, dancing and the use of percussion instruments. Lessons are taught with an element of “play” helping the children learn at their own level of understanding. Upon completing the course, students become ready to proceed to private lessons of the instrument of their choice.
Music Adventure classes are scheduled on Thursdays from 5-6 pm, starting from September 28, 2023.
- Ear training with incorporation of the Kodaly method
- Singing & Poetry
$40 material fee and registration fee
* To be paid upon registration
- Note reading through games and fun activities
Term 1 (12 classes)
September 28, 2023 – December 14, 2023
- Understand different note values through percussion ensembles
Term 2 (12 classes)
January 11, 2024 – April 4, 2024
- Study classical pieces from famous composers
- Composer’s stories
Term 3 (12 classes)
April 11, 2024 – June 27, 2024
- Introduction to the Orchestra
- Hands on experience with musical instruments like drums, ukulele and violin
$25 per class
$300 per term
* Tuition are due 1 month before each term